EdgeMakers young and vibrant company. We seek to support and empower a worldwide groundswell of EdgeMakers — teenagers who want to put a dent in the world by becoming world class innovators. By focusing their creativity, optimism and determination, these EdgeMakers will be able to realize their vision, whether they want to start a business, express their creativity or change the world.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and partner with each of our regional sales heads in the US, Colombia, Brazil and India, to deliver effective messages, collateral and tools to highlight the value of our products and services to school owners, educational heads, teachers and parents. They will take an active role in developing and implementing sales enablement tools and training, outbound messaging, website design, and marketing collateral.
They are a key contributor and will take an active role in the following key responsibilities:
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Message: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates EdgeMakers in the market
- Persona Development: develop and maintain buyer and stakeholder personas. Be the expert on our buyer journey, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Competitive Intelligence: establish the competitive intel core competency and be the “go to” expert on competition and how to crush them
- Content Creation: This person will be the content creator as well. Ability to use Powerpoint, and other content creation tools a must
Necessary Skills and Experience
Strong experience in product marketing within K12 space highly valued. The right candidate must also have the passion for our mission. The right candidate is a systematic, responsible, self-starter. EdgeMakers is a fast-growing, dynamic environment and execution is the key to our success. The right candidate will build a repeatable process to operationalize his/her business.
- They will have strong program management skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize many simultaneous projects/activities, while keeping stakeholders updated on schedules and timelines.
- Proven leader who can create a trusted relationship/partnership with sales in order to train and enable field resources
- Proven capability to cultivate value from technology and deliver this message through sales tools.
- Proven ability to deliver content – including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content and white papers
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, high intellectual power
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Comfortable interacting with customers and partners
- Ability to deliver exceptional quality in a timely manner
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to current problems
- Marketing automation and/or CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Multinational or international experience
- Experience in direct and channel environments
Please send your resume to Careers at EdgeMakers
International Accounting Manager
The International Accounting Manager is an important contributor team. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role will facilitate communication between international locations, segments and corporate functional experts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the lead finance resource for operations.
- Serve as the corporate finance resource to the organization supporting international financial reporting challenges and assist with consistent reporting in accordance with local requirements and US GAAP.
- Lead month and year end finance support activities for the global operations including financial closing, account reconciliations, journal entries, forecasting and P&L reporting.
- Prepare management monthly international financial performance reports and ad hoc reporting as requested/required.
- Coordinate the annual operating plan budget development for the International operations.
- Drive internal control compliance throughout the international business.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 6+ years of experience
- Big four public accounting experience
- Broad knowledge of US accounting standards and familiarity with IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to research international financial accounting issues
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, across work units and with foreign colleagues
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Comfortable working in a matrix reporting relationship with flexibility to adjust duties in a changing business environment
- Experience working with diverse teams with varying cultural backgrounds and languages
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other applications
Please send your resume to Careers at EdgeMakers